Saturday, January 9, 2010

After the 1st week...

Finally, seven days had past.... i can touch my beloved DotA again!!! Yahoo~~

Now the class had started... v got the text books, n met our teachers....
i found that some of my teachers r lousy....
i heard that my add maths teacher teach add maths the 1st time.... our english teacher also not good... except my bio teacher... although she is strict, i can tell that she is an experienced teacher...

the discipline in the morning session is more strict than the afternoon session...
n the worst is.... my post in the pengawas is tindakan khas... at 1st i thot tindakan khas is fun, like catch ppl ponteng, do spot check like this... BUT my job is to clean the rubbish bin, move the chairs n tables when assembly.... im juz like foreign labour worker... this post is damn really "special"....

thats all.. i wanna go play dota.. my frenz calling me..

No comments:

Post a Comment